My Resume

  • My Resume (MS Word) My Resume (PDF)


Affiliations

  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
  • INETA Community Champion
  • Leader, NJDOTNET: Central New Jersey .NET User Group

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where the heck can I download Firefox 2.0!?

Now that Firefox 3.0 is finally released, Mozilla has done a real good job of clearing out any mention of it from their website.  Thing is, we web developers still need to test on it!

Well, after a bit of querystring hacking (simply replacing "product=firefox-3.0" with "product=firefox-2.0.0.14"), I came up with this link, which should get you what you need:

Download Firefox 2.0.0.14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they caught up with you ;)

Jess Chadwick said...

@craig shoemaker: whoops! looks like Live Writer mangled the URL. I fixed it. :)